Congratulations – the patter of tiny feet are on their way! But, as we all know, they don’t stay tiny for long! So now is the perfect time to book a newborn photographer to capture their little features before it’s too late!
NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER STYLE
As you will have no doubt noticed by now, there are a lot of different styles of newborn photography. I prefer not to swaddle and restrict babies movements. Instead, I love to capture natural moments that reflect their unique personalities at this early stage.
It could be the way they sleep, scrunch their nose as they feed, or capturing a little newborn yawn. For me it’s about documenting these little moments before they grow out of them!
SPECIAL FAMILY MOMENTS
I also love to get you and other members of the family into the shot! It could be a quiet moment feeding your little one, or Grandma stealing a cuddle with the newest member of the family!
The best time to photograph a newborn baby is within the first two weeks of their life. I am happy to keep the date of the shoot flexible as we all know babies rarely arrive on time!
I also love photographing babies when they are a little older, so please don’t worry if you’ve missed the two week window. As the weeks go by they become more alert and we may even get a few smiles!
YOUR NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A phone call before the photo shoot
- A handy ‘Newborn Photography Guide’ full of tips and ideas, including a clothing advice.
- The shoot lasts up to 2 hours and can be worked around your baby’s feeds
- You will be able to view the images via a secure online galley within two weeks of your photo shoot
- £95 photo shoot (It does not include any prints or digital files)
- Product packages of start at £195. Please contact me for full pricing details