Congratulations! You’ve nearly made it! You’ve survived the morning sickness, the swollen feet and sleepless nights! So it’s time to book a maternity photographer and document your bump’s final weeks?
We can time the shoot at a convenient time of day for you and your family. Perhaps you’d like your partner to be in the images or need to work around your toddler’s nap times? Either way, I’m flexible and will ensure the experience is relaxed and enjoyable.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Have a think about where you’d like to hold the photo shoot. Perhaps you want to visit a local park or a location that’s special to you and your family. Alternatively, I can photograph you at home and get an array of beautiful lifestyle images.
Or we can split the shoot so half is held at an outdoor location and the rest is done at home. As I said, I’m flexible!
It’s also important to remember your own health needs. I could hardly walk at the end of my first pregnancy so there’s no way I could have done an outdoor shoot!
YOUR MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A phone call before the event to discuss your shoot
- A handy ‘Maternity Photography Guide’ full of tips and ideas, including a clothing advice.
- The shoot lasts for between 1-2hours
- You will be able to view the images via a secure online galley within two weeks of your shoot
- £95 shoot (It does not include any prints or digital files)
- Packages of start at £195. Please contact me for full pricing details
BOOK YOUR NEWBORN SHOOT NOW AND SAVE £45!